I have gained a lot of experience of how to install Nextcloud and how to manage and administrate the service.
Nextcloud is an alternative to Dropbox and Google Services. Its open source, very secure and easy to use.
I can install a nextcloud service locally for anyone that would like to have their own cloud storage, plus other useful features
This is useful for business that would like to automatically sync files across there own network and be able to have access to the files outside of the there network on the internet. Still highly secure.
There are lots of different addon apps that you can activate a selection of the best below just to give you an idea of what is available.
- Calendar – The Calendar app is a user interface for Nextcloud’s CalDAV server. Easily sync events from various devices with your Nextcloud and edit them online.
- Markdown Editor – Markdown Editor extends the Nextcloud text editor with a live preview for markdown files.
- Two Factor TOTP Provider – Adds two-factor login to your Nextcloud login to make it even more secure.
- Radio – Listening to your favourite radio stations in Nextcloud.
- Mail – Easy to use email client which connects to your mail server via IMAP and SMTP.
- OnlyOffice – ONLYOFFICE connector enables you to edit Office documents within ONLYOFFICE from the familiar web interface. This will create a new Open in ONLYOFFICE action within the document library for Office documents. This allows multiple users to collaborate in real time and to save back those changes to your file storage.
The full list of current apps can be found here apps.nextcloud.com
Feel free to get in touch if you would like more information about NextCloud for would like me to install Nextcloud or administrate it for you.
More about Nextcloud @ https://nextcloud.com